Friday 1 June 2012

Where does the time go?

Well I have been totally rubbish with keeping to my new years resolution and posting here weekly. Sorry to those of you who follow this blog. I must try harder!

I have been sooo busy lately, and on top of that I have joined Facebook!  Something I said I wouldn't do and I am trying very hard not be totally hooked on it!

I had a wonderful day at That Craft Place yesterday with the lovely owner Lisa. Visit her online shop, or if you are in Eastbourne pop in and check out the shop. It's lovely! :)

Sometime in the near future I will selling some of my hand made wares in Lisa's shop, so keep an eye out for that! (A sneaky peek of my hand made flowers inked with distress inks)




I think I may need to purchase a couple of these stamps, they are soo nice to colour in.

Thanks for popping by.
Dawn
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment