Tuesday 24 January 2012

Determination!

OK, so I am determined to keep this up, and although it's been a long day, here I am!
I had a great weekend. Minimual housework was done, the rest of my time was spent happily stamping and playing with my new pastel Spectrum Noir pens - thank you Lisa! (That Craft Place).
I managed to make four new cards, I hope you like them....


I was really happy with these roses...


A nice one for Valentine's day......


My first time using this stamp.....


My favourite of the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by, I'll see you next week!
x

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Dawn you have been a busy girl, these cards are stunning, and your colouring is fab, I have never tired these spectrum noir pens as yet, as I have a bucketful of promarkers to get through (lol), Have a great week and thanks for sharing your lovely creations. Hugs May x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks May - I did have a busy weekend! I do have a couple of pro markers, I decided to try Noir pens as they worked out a little better for my pocket, and you can buy single refills too !!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete